admin 发表于 2020-7-18 15:20:40

四川电大5107989 英语语法补修课_0002

英语语法补修课_0002试卷总分:100       测试时间:-- 单项选择题 分析选择题 组合单选题 一、单项选择题(共 20 道试题,共 40 分。)1. ______transistor is small in _____ size and highly reliable.A. A, /B. The, /C. A, theD. The, the   满分:2分2. Everybodyneeds at least ___shoes in his daily life.A. a piece ofB.apair ofC. a sheet ofD. a double of    满分:2分3. It is no use ____about it because he will never change his mind .A. argueB. arguingC. to be arguedD. argued   满分:2分4. ____ work has to be done before the plant goes into operation.A. A number of B. DoubleC. MuchD. Neither   满分:2分5.Ihave      to tell you.A. something importantB. important somethingC. some things importantD. an important something   满分:2分6. He has published ________ short stories in English.A. a great amount ofB. a number ofC. anotherD. many a   满分:2分7. One of these books _______ easy for you to read; the others ______ allvery difficult.A. is, areB. are, isC. were, was D. are, will be   满分:2分8. Do you feel like ________ to a film or would you rather ________ at home? A. going...stayingB. to go...stayC. going...stayD. going...to stay   满分:2分9. Professor Ma’s experiment is a great____A. succeedB. successfullyC. successD. successful   满分:2分10. The old man ____ six years ago .A. has diedB. diedC. has been deadD. was dead    满分:2分11.____ matter is composed of atoms.A. NoB. WholeC. AllD. Both   满分:2分12. ____traveling?A.Wouldn’tyou likeB. Won’t you likeC. Do you likeD. Are you like   满分:2分13. We had no choice in ___we should do next. A. howeverB. whatC. whichever D. that   满分:2分14. Where___ in the past three years?A. have you beenB. have you gone C. did you goD. had you gone   满分:2分15. They__ so well treated that day. A. sawB. have seenC. wereD. have been seen   满分:2分16. It was through Tom ____Rose got to know got to know Bill.A. whom B. thatC. howD. who   满分:2分17.You must learn the text      .heartA. fromB. in C. byD. with   满分:2分18. There must be some other reasons for him      to help.A. to refuseB. refusingC. refusedD. refuse   满分:2分19. I do remember ____the letter but I’ve forgotten when I did it .A. to postB. posting C. to be posting D. posted   满分:2分20. Linda has lived here for a long time, so she____ the weather.A. used toB. get used toC. is used toD. became used to   满分:2分二、分析选择题(共 10 道试题,共 20 分。)1.The parts in each of the following sentences choose one that is wrong. sentences :They didn’tletmeto go   by ship. A. let B. meC. to go D. by   满分:2分2.The parts in each of the following sentences choose one that is wrong. sentences :Fishing and togo   boating are summer   sports. A. and to goB. boatingC. summer D. sports   满分:2分3.The parts in each of the following sentences choose one that is wrong. sentences :There are thousandofbirds in this zoo. A. areB. thousand of C. birds D. zoo.   满分:2分4.The parts in each of the following sentences choose one that is wrong. sentences :What made him tothink so? A. WhatB. madeC. to think D. so   满分:2分5.The parts in each of the following sentences choose one that is wrong. sentences :The hotel wherehas been built recently is the highest building in the city. A. whereB. has been builtC. recentlyD. highest    满分:2分6.The parts in each of the following sentences choose one that is wrong. sentences :Forests providenatural beautiful, prevent erosion, and furnish food and cover for wildlife. A. Forests B. beautifulC. furnishD. cover   满分:2分7.The parts in each of the following sentences choose one that is wrong. sentences :She appeared atthe ball with the splendid jewels what were borrowed from a rich lady. A. appearedB. withC. what D. were borrowed    满分:2分8.The parts in each of the following sentences choose one that is wrong. sentences :If the policemanwould have arrived earlier,he would have seen the accident. A. would haveB. arrivedC. would haveD. seen    满分:2分9.The parts in each of the following sentences choose one that is wrong. sentences :If you saw thenumber of pancake he consumed at breakfast this morning, you would haveunderstood why he    is   so overnight. A. sawB. numberC. consumedD. is    满分:2分10.The parts in each of the following sentences choose one that is wrong. sentences :I have lost mykeys; I cannot remember where I lost it. A. have lostB. cannotC. where D. it   满分:2分三、组合单选题(共 1 道试题,共 40 分。)1.Choose an appropriate answer from the two in the brackets.1). Few of my family really (understands,understand) me.A. understandsB. understand   满分:2分2). The deceased (was, were) his mother.A. wasB. were   满分:2分3). Who was responsible for these accidents(is, are) not yet clear.A. isB. are   满分:2分4). She’s the only one of these women who(plays, play) bridge well.A. playsB. play   满分:2分5). Three-quarters of the area (is, are)cultivated.A. isB. are   满分:2分6). No one will be responsible for it,neither you nor (she, her).A. sheB. her   满分:2分7). Stanley had no doubt about (who, whom)would be elected.A. whoB. whom   满分:2分8). This pair of trousers (costs, cost)fifty dollars.A. costsB. cost   满分:2分9). I wouldn’t trust (anyone’s else, anyoneelse’s) judgment.A. anyone’s elseB. anyone else’s   满分:2分10). Johnson’s father approved of (he, him)staying in China for another year.A. heB. him   满分:2分11). A pair of trousers (is, are) on thesofa.A. isB. are   满分:2分12). One hundred and fifty pounds (is, are)what you should weigh.A. isB. are   满分:2分13). Mrs. Brown is the only one of thosewomen who (has, have) a car.A. hasB. have   满分:2分14). The audience (is, are) returning totheir seats.A. isB. are   满分:2分15). Now the band (is, are) putting awaytheir instruments.A. isB. are   满分:2分16). Some of the money (was, were) missing.A. wasB. were   满分:2分17). There (seems, seem) to be manyarguments on both sides.A. seemsB. seem   满分:2分18). Everybody, including (I, me), failedthe test.A. IB. me   满分:2分19). It is difficult to predict (who, whom)the electorate will vote for.A. whoB. whom   满分:2分20). We have received your estimate for thealterations you propose but have decided that (it, they) would be too A. itB. they   满分:2分
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 四川电大5107989 英语语法补修课_0002